Friday, April 18, 2008

long day...

due to my lack of sleep last night...
i woke up with barely enough time to get ready for class
my presentation in marketing sounded like mush
i was forced to take a nap out on the lawn
(but that didn't work too well because)
i was so incredible tired that sleep refused again to come
i used the remainder of my energy to drive briea around town running errands 
short shower gave me just enough to last through brad's recital
birthday celebrations were not as fun as should have been
(sleep is usual required the night before social occasions)
more sugar in the form of a black and white hot chocolate was loving supplied 
by my most favorite benjamin ever!
now im hoping that it will last me just long enough to get me through the end of
ferris bueller's day off!
(veronica's never seen it before so this should be interesting) :D
after this...
its off to bed...
till about noon tomorrow!
praise jesus for saturdays!!!
:)
lots of love <3

No comments: