Monday, April 21, 2008

my new philosophy!

on alternating days....
i chose a different phrase....

some take a lifetime....
mine take a minute!

oh yeah? thats what you think?
why are you telling me?
no!
i can't stand it!

someone has said that we should live each day as if it were the last day of the rest of our life...

some philosophies aren't for all people.


i have been listening to the charlie brown soundtrack all day,
literally all day...well its been a constant alteration between that and 
sara bareilles (if you haven't heard her yet, be sure to check her out! fantastic!)

but i have fallen in love with charlie brown
i cant think of anything better at the moment

got a chance to support my friends and applaud their hard work, 
and now im in love! <3

i need to come up with a new philosophy for my life though
kristin chenoweth has inspired me
its been a long couple of weeks....
drama seems to be constantly surrounding me...whats new?
but i think for the time being my new philosophy would have to be....
something along the lines of....

dream as if you'll live forever.
live as if you'll die today.
- james dean

-or-

all our dreams can come true,
if we have the courage to pursue them.
- walt disney

-or-

all the world's a stage,
and all the men and women merely players:
they have their exits and their entrances;
and one man in his time plays many parts,
his acts being seven ages.
- william shakespeare

i think the last one is my favorite. thanks will.

if anyone can explain to me exactly what it means....i would be eternally grateful.

good night and god bless dear friends

No comments: