Saturday, April 26, 2008

my weakness

so a few days ago i made a vow to before God and every other human being who uses the internet... NO COFFEE! 
well since that night, i have broken that vow every single day! i feel like a terrible person. :(
i have no self control when it comes to coffee.

I AM IN LOVE!

there is no other way to explain it...
coffee is my one true love.

it is a comfort to me when i am feeling depressed.
it is a pick-me-up when i have a long night of studying ahead of me.
and its the perfect thing to drink over a deep and intellectual conversation.
all you need is a cup of joe!
(thats what i wrote on my starbucks application under the 
"what do you like about coffee?" part.)

i have a feeling that this blog is going to become a rant about coffee
its my favorite thing! 
ask anyone who knows me even in the slightest,
and they will tell you...
coffee and aj go hand in hand. 

we are the perfect pair.

coffee is always there for me.
(so long as i have a few bucks in my pocket)

coffee will never hurt me.
it will never lie to me.
it will always be there when i most need it.
it will never come up with some lame excuse to explain its misbehavior.
it will never leave me hanging in the balance between normal and completely jacked-up.
it will always make me smile.
it always leaves me feeling better about myself and not dirty and gross afterwards.

coffee and i were destined to be lovers.
and there is nothing i can do to change that.

and no man will ever come between me and my coffee.
any man who wants me will have to understand that coffee will always come FIRST! 

No comments: